I – GENERAL INFORMATION
1. This section contains information on how to manage comunicazionerelazionale.com concerning the processing of user data on this website.
2. This information is also valid for the art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with this website and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page.
3. The information is provided only for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods, timing, and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users when connecting to these web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may be subject to modifies due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard. Therefore the user is invited to check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under the age of 16, according to Article 8, subsection 1, 2016/679 EU regulation, he must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other organizations that, individually or together with others, determine the purposes and means of personal data treatment. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: The Bridge – TTMT SA, and for any clarification or exercise of the user rights, please contact The Bridge – TTMT SA at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
2 – Data processor
1. The Data Processor is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other organizations that process personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. In accordance with the Article 28 of EU regulation no. 2016/679, upon appointed by the data Controller, the data processor of the this website is: Filippo Rossi.
3 – Data processing location
1. The data processing generated by the use of this website takes place at Via Principale, 183 – 7748 – Campascio (CH).
2. In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by it for this purpose at the relative site.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
The following are the types of cookies used by the site:
2 – Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his or her internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the secure and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, we can distinguish between temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user to avoid logging on every page visited and permanent cookies that remain active in the user’s PC until expiry date or when cancelled.
6. Session cookies may be installed to allow access and usage in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of the navigation and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing mode
- Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
- The aforementioned information is processed in an automated manner and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the relevant laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that the users of the site will deem to make public through the services and the tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the aforementioned purposes and for the following purposes: request data for marketing purposes related to sending e-mails and newsletters
- The data will be stored for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 5 years.
- In any case, the data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 – Support in the configuration of your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through his browser settings. However, deleting the cookies from the browser may remove the preferences set for the site.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the help page specific to the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer:
Google+: http: //www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
V – YOUR RIGHTS
1. Article. 13, c. 2 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
2. This website, therefore, intends to inform the user about the existence:
– the right of the interested party to request the owner access to personal data (Article 15 EU Regulation), their update (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003) or the limitation of the treatment concerning it (art. 18 EU Regulation) or oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data are being collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, data blocking and transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, lett. C) D.lgs. 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the treatment is based on the art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data that reveals religious or philosophical beliefs or trade-union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of controlling the treatment in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see the articles 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI – TRANSFER OF DATA TO EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. Of the EU Regulation.
VII – SUPPLIED DATA SECURITY
1. This site treats users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the data controller, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, administrative system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific user notifications.
3. The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 25/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.